:: :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Join! (free) :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
AVG Training Match FatalFlaw v. Jcmonson
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Axis & Allies ForuMINI Forum Index -> AAAF Online Matches and Clubs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.

 


Likes received:




Post subject:   (Liked by:)  Like this post
Back to top
FatalFlaw

 Official AAAF Cards

MySingleNationClub

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Likes received: 1

Posts: 2545
FLAGS




Post subject: AVG Training Match FatalFlaw v. Jcmonson  Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Hey Jc,

I am, now, more or less, ready, I have submitted a draft to Vergilius, so I feel that I can play a game or three now.

Do you want to start SCW, or Early War, and work our way back up to '44 or so?

J LMK,

*Salute

FF
_________________
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
+16 on the Good Trader List
PostMon Aug 20, 2012 6:44 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Jcmonson

 

Joined: 14 Jan 2011
Likes received:

Posts: 3455
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Im fine with starting in the Spanish Civil War and going from there.  What side would you like to be?
PostMon Aug 20, 2012 10:46 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
FatalFlaw

 Official AAAF Cards

MySingleNationClub

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Likes received: 1

Posts: 2545
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
1,2,3 I am a Fascist Pig

4,5,6 I am a Republican AVG Mercenary

Of course you realize that if I am the Merc, you're the Pig...hehe

Rolls: (1d6)   
_________________
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
+16 on the Good Trader List
PostMon Aug 20, 2012 10:53 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
FatalFlaw

 Official AAAF Cards

MySingleNationClub

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Likes received: 1

Posts: 2545
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Oink! Oink!  Razz

FF
_________________
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
+16 on the Good Trader List
PostMon Aug 20, 2012 10:54 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Jcmonson

 

Joined: 14 Jan 2011
Likes received:

Posts: 3455
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
ok sounds good, lets go with a 50 point limit, due to the low cost of the planes.
PostMon Aug 20, 2012 10:57 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Jcmonson

 

Joined: 14 Jan 2011
Likes received:

Posts: 3455
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Jcmonson wrote:
ok sounds good, lets go with a 50 point limit give or take a few, due to the low cost of the planes.
PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:01 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
FatalFlaw

 Official AAAF Cards

MySingleNationClub

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Likes received: 1

Posts: 2545
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Okay, you set-up scenario and I'll map.

We need to use I-15, I-16, Ba.65, Cr.32's, Bf 109D-F's and Hs.123's, but not all necessarily in the same game/scenario.

Maybe we could work out a very quick Ebro campaign of say 4 battles and then move onto Early-Mid War.

The Spanish Civil War

1. 'Dogfights over Catalonia' early I-15 and Hawker Fury v. He 51's and Cr.32's
2. 'When Pigs Fly'Italian Bombing campaign of Madrid; multiple Ground objectives to be destroyed
3. 'Condors and Flies' Condor Legion enters the fray; Mixed units and a ground objective to be destroyed
4 'The Ebro' Latest, best planes in Dogfights over the key Bridges of the Ebro.

Talk to you soon,

FF
_________________
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
+16 on the Good Trader List
PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:03 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
FatalFlaw

 Official AAAF Cards

MySingleNationClub

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Likes received: 1

Posts: 2545
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
FatalFlaw wrote:
Okay, you set-up scenario and I'll map.

We need to use I-15, I-16, Ba.65, Cr.32's, Bf 109D-F's and Hs.123's, but not all necessarily in the same game/scenario.

Maybe we could work out a very quick Ebro campaign of say 4 battles and then move onto Early-Mid War.

The Spanish Civil War

1. 'Dogfights over Catalonia' early I-15 and Hawker Fury v. He 51's and Cr.32's
2. 'When Pigs Fly'Italian Bombing campaign of Madrid; multiple Ground objectives to be destroyed
3. 'Condors and Flies' Condor Legion enters the fray; Mixed units and a ground objective to be destroyed
4 'The Ebro' Latest, best planes in Dogfights over the key Bridges of the Ebro.

Talk to you soon,

FF


Should be:

The Spanish Civil War

1. 'No Pasaran!' early I-15's and Hawker Fury's v. He.51's and Cr.32's
2. 'When Pigs Fly'The Bombing of Guernica; Condor Legion enters the fray; Mixed units, and a bridge and train station objectives to be destroyed
3. 'Condors and Flies' Early Condor Legion v. AVG
4 'The Ebro' Latest, best planes in Dogfights over the key Bridges of the Ebro.
_________________
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
+16 on the Good Trader List
PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:14 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Jcmonson

 

Joined: 14 Jan 2011
Likes received:

Posts: 3455
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
1) December 24, 1938.

Nationalist forces have broken through the lines at Mequinenza and are advancing on Catalonia.  Today we are to fly a patrol with elements from the condor legion to support our ground forces.  2 Cr.32's take off to the rendezvous point, and meet up with one He.51.  The three fighters head off to patrol the front when someone shouts fighters...

Rolls: (1d6)   
PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:25 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Jcmonson

 

Joined: 14 Jan 2011
Likes received:

Posts: 3455
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
12 o'clock...
PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:26 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Jcmonson

 

Joined: 14 Jan 2011
Likes received:

Posts: 3455
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
FatalFlaw wrote:
FatalFlaw wrote:
Okay, you set-up scenario and I'll map.

We need to use I-15, I-16, Ba.65, Cr.32's, Bf 109D-F's and Hs.123's, but not all necessarily in the same game/scenario.

Maybe we could work out a very quick Ebro campaign of say 4 battles and then move onto Early-Mid War.

The Spanish Civil War

1. 'Dogfights over Catalonia' early I-15 and Hawker Fury v. He 51's and Cr.32's
2. 'When Pigs Fly'Italian Bombing campaign of Madrid; multiple Ground objectives to be destroyed
3. 'Condors and Flies' Condor Legion enters the fray; Mixed units and a ground objective to be destroyed
4 'The Ebro' Latest, best planes in Dogfights over the key Bridges of the Ebro.

Talk to you soon,

FF


Should be:

The Spanish Civil War

1. 'No Pasaran!' early I-15's and Hawker Fury's v. He.51's and Cr.32's
2. 'When Pigs Fly'The Bombing of Guernica; Condor Legion enters the fray; Mixed units, and a bridge and train station objectives to be destroyed
3. 'Condors and Flies' Early Condor Legion v. AVG
4 'The Ebro' Latest, best planes in Dogfights over the key Bridges of the Ebro.


Didn't see this change in names, ignore the date and the little background, it can be used later.  Just have the same type of thing with the 2 Cr.32's and 1 He. 51.
PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:40 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
FatalFlaw

 Official AAAF Cards

MySingleNationClub

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Likes received: 1

Posts: 2545
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
oh you caught that... Very Happy

I just could not be so historically incorrect, even if it was off of the top of my head.

Okay, Are we using your Pilot cards here as well, or do we just want to get our feet wet with your general system and add as we go?


I will go Nationalists, per my roll above, and you get to buy some lovely soviet aircraft with Spanish Gold. Oh, you go ahead and bring the Fury as well, if you like... Wink

Do I have all of these planes?

I'll go back and look, but we could use Arado for He.51 and 42's for 32's, etc.


_________________
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
+16 on the Good Trader List
PostTue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 am
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
FatalFlaw

 Official AAAF Cards

MySingleNationClub

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Likes received: 1

Posts: 2545
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
It's kind of funny, because these planes are just slow enough to be just 2's in normal A20 they are going to be like little bumble bees here, only able to do two hexes, let's get ready for the Fur Ball or is that a Fire Ball of your Fury....hehe

I think we are going to enjoy the next level up, a lot more.

But we'll see... Very Happy

FF
_________________
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
+16 on the Good Trader List
PostTue Aug 21, 2012 12:10 am
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Jcmonson

 

Joined: 14 Jan 2011
Likes received:

Posts: 3455
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
sure lets go with the pilot cards, ill get my planes up in a second.
PostTue Aug 21, 2012 12:20 am
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Jcmonson

 

Joined: 14 Jan 2011
Likes received:

Posts: 3455
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
The republic fighters are 2 Furies and 1 I15.
PostTue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 am
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
FatalFlaw

 Official AAAF Cards

MySingleNationClub

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Likes received: 1

Posts: 2545
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
For Catalonia, we're set, 50 points each; straight fight.

When Pigs Fly, for the Bombing of Guernica, it was Ju-52 bombers, Bf 109C-D; Cr-32 escorts. However, I think we should use this to test the Italian bombers, it should be as mixed as possible and perhaps have an Italian Bomber mission as well as ground attack craft objective.

Condors and Flies: this is pretty wide open, but we should probably have some pilots with some skills by this time, so it could get interesting. SCW mid war scenarios and aircraft here.

For the Ebro, I just want to go with the best dog fighters for late war, He112, Bf109F, Fiat G.50, I-16 10's and 24's.


FF
_________________
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
+16 on the Good Trader List
PostTue Aug 21, 2012 12:23 am
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
FatalFlaw

 Official AAAF Cards

MySingleNationClub

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Likes received: 1

Posts: 2545
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Jcmonson wrote:
The republic fighters are 2 Furies and 1 I15.


Okay, this is going to be a lot easier if I have these in card form in front of me.

I am going to do some quick cards and get a little better organized for this.

I need a dinner break and then I will be on a little later.

See you soon with my list...
_________________
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
+16 on the Good Trader List
PostTue Aug 21, 2012 12:26 am
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
FatalFlaw

 Official AAAF Cards

MySingleNationClub

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Likes received: 1

Posts: 2545
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
actually the (2) 32's and the 51 will work!

Der...

FF
_________________
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
+16 on the Good Trader List
PostTue Aug 21, 2012 12:28 am
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Jcmonson

 

Joined: 14 Jan 2011
Likes received:

Posts: 3455
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
FatalFlaw wrote:
For Catalonia, we're set, 50 points each; straight fight.

When Pigs Fly, for the Bombing of Guernica, it was Ju-52 bombers, Bf 109C-D; Cr-32 escorts. However, I think we should use this to test the Italian bombers, it should be as mixed as possible and perhaps have an Italian Bomber mission as well as ground attack craft objective.

Condors and Flies: this is pretty wide open, but we should probably have some pilots with some skills by this time, so it could get interesting. SCW mid war scenarios and aircraft here.

For the Ebro, I just want to go with the best dog fighters for late war, He112, Bf109F, Fiat G.50, I-16 10's and 24's.


FF


i assume you mean 109E's as i dont think that the F's were around in 1939.  For the Battle of Guernica i have the stats for the models of bombers except for the Ju-52.  Ill work on stats for that.  There were He 111, Do 17 and  SM.79's.
PostTue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 am
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
FatalFlaw

 Official AAAF Cards

MySingleNationClub

Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Likes received: 1

Posts: 2545
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Yes, E's    Embarassed

yeah, I mentioned the Ju-52's because I thought that you hadn't done a bomber version yet.

Do you have the models for these?

What do you call them? Pixies? Counters? Online Markers? lol

I gotta go kill something and eat it.

Talk to you soon.

FF


_________________
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
+16 on the Good Trader List
PostTue Aug 21, 2012 12:51 am
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next



   Axis & Allies ForuMINI Forum Index » AAAF Online Matches and Clubs

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Editor's Choice
Forumini Generals
All AAM cards
All AAAF Cards
All War At Sea Cards
Forumini Admirals
A20 World Rankings
1. Jcmonson 1066
1. Bean965 1038
3. Vergilius 1024
WAS World Rankings
1. Admiral Wannabee 1240
2. mnnorthstars 1170
3. Azrael 1120
AAM World Rankings
1. Lil Snips 1096
2. Tripwire 1021
3. Kawolski 1010
Friends
Official WoTC site
Richard Baker's new Blog
Le Forum de A&ANM
Riverside Gaming
A&A Underground
Top posters
Brigman 42738
weedsrock2 36854
Flakstruk 35335
RAEVSKI 26750
firesdstny 26685
Asbestos 24554
SWO_Daddy 23223
Solomiranthius 19325
NeuralDream 18234
nrnstraswa 17161
herky80 16512
Lt_V 16301
jfkziegler 15353
Swished3 14762
carrion 14490
LcdrSwizzle 13698
packertim 13611
DaJudge 13360
mnnorthstars 12784
The_lucky_Y 12511
danaussie 12161
Shinnentai 11688
hokiepastor 10867


Forumini Newsletter
Issue #10 (Sep. 2013)
Issue #9 (Sep. 2012)
Issue #8 (Dec. 2011)
Issue #7 (Sep. 2011)
Issue #6 (Apr. 2011)
Issue #5 (Christmas 2010)
Issue #4 (Dec. 2010)
Issue #3 (Jul. 2010)
Issue #2 (Apr. 2010)
Issue #1 (Feb. 2010)


Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Theme by: :: Cosmic Distortion ::
Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum