:: :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Join! (free) :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Anyone up for a 100pt match?
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Axis & Allies ForuMINI Forum Index -> AAAF Online Matches and Clubs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject:  Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Sorry, at Speed 4.
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:02 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
He 180s and ends in D8 diving on the Wurger.




I keep forgetting how much distance your planes can cover.
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:05 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Just checked the math, things look bleak for me Sad
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Vergilius

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 19 Oct 2009
Likes received: 1

Posts: 6512
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Just a map correction, I used methanol boost when you adjusted the position of your plane so that I'd still have a Range-1 shot.  That's a couple of posts up.
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:18 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Vergilius

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 19 Oct 2009
Likes received: 1

Posts: 6512
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Asbestos wrote:
Just checked the math, things look bleak for me Sad


74% chance of a vital, but you never when the dice will pull that other 26%.
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:19 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Vergilius

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 19 Oct 2009
Likes received: 1

Posts: 6512
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Wurger from point blank on the Yak

Rolls: (9d6)                   
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
In that case I guess my Hawk moved at hi-speed 5 to catch up.

Split S
Rolls: (2d6)     +5 vs 13
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:47 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Well, reroll with redline.

Not sure how to do this, I really like that 10 he rolled earlier :/
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:47 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Redline
Split S
Rolls: (2d6)     +5 vs 13
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:47 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Well, with my various rerolls he can't do it.

Either way, it would need to vital your Wurger to win.

A successful roll would put him on your Wurger's 6 at Range 1 in a dive.

Rolls: (7d6)                3+
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Hrm.
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:49 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Vergilius

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 19 Oct 2009
Likes received: 1

Posts: 6512
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Would have been deadly if either of those checks had passed.
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:52 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Somewhat frustrating. Schrodinger would be pleased probably.
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:53 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Vergilius wrote:
Would have been deadly if either of those checks had passed.


The frustrating part is that the initial Split S roll I made did pass, and would have passed even at Hi Speed.
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:54 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Vergilius

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 19 Oct 2009
Likes received: 1

Posts: 6512
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Asbestos wrote:
Somewhat frustrating. Schrodinger would be pleased probably.


Probably.  Not sure his cat would be pleased though.
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:54 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Vergilius

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 19 Oct 2009
Likes received: 1

Posts: 6512
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Asbestos wrote:
Vergilius wrote:
Would have been deadly if either of those checks had passed.


The frustrating part is that the initial Split S roll I made did pass, and would have passed even at Hi Speed.


Yeah, I just saw that.
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:55 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
The lesson: When an attack is made with too many or two few dice, or when a check is made against an incorrect number, just add or subtract from the end (drop/roll the extra dice in the case of attacks). Never reroll, it muddles things up too much.
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:57 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Vergilius

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 19 Oct 2009
Likes received: 1

Posts: 6512
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Asbestos wrote:
The lesson: When an attack is made with too many or two few dice, or when a check is made against an incorrect number, just add or subtract from the end (drop/roll the extra dice in the case of attacks). Never reroll, it muddles things up too much.


I'd have to agree for future games.  If it were in person and someone messed up with real live dice, that's a different story, but figuring out what dice we should have online isn't that hard.
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 9:59 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Asbestos

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Likes received: 233

Posts: 24554
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
Anyway, good game. I think I put up a decent fight given the awful, awful starting position.
_________________
PostWed Feb 29, 2012 10:00 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Vergilius

 
MyTheaterClub

Joined: 19 Oct 2009
Likes received: 1

Posts: 6512
FLAGS




Post subject: Reply with quote   (Liked by:0)  Like this post
We should play again, but I'd like my game with Rebel to finish first.

PostWed Feb 29, 2012 10:00 pm
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next



   Axis & Allies ForuMINI Forum Index » AAAF Online Matches and Clubs

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Editor's Choice
Forumini Generals
All AAM cards
All AAAF Cards
All War At Sea Cards
Forumini Admirals
A20 World Rankings
1. Jcmonson 1066
1. Bean965 1038
3. Vergilius 1024
WAS World Rankings
1. Admiral Wannabee 1240
2. mnnorthstars 1170
3. Azrael 1120
AAM World Rankings
1. Lil Snips 1096
2. Tripwire 1021
3. Kawolski 1010
Friends
Official WoTC site
Richard Baker's new Blog
Le Forum de A&ANM
Riverside Gaming
A&A Underground
Top posters
Brigman 42738
weedsrock2 36854
Flakstruk 35335
RAEVSKI 26750
firesdstny 26685
Asbestos 24554
SWO_Daddy 23223
Solomiranthius 19325
NeuralDream 18234
nrnstraswa 17161
herky80 16512
Lt_V 16301
jfkziegler 15353
Swished3 14762
carrion 14490
LcdrSwizzle 13698
packertim 13611
DaJudge 13360
mnnorthstars 12784
The_lucky_Y 12511
danaussie 12161
Shinnentai 11688
hokiepastor 10867


Forumini Newsletter
Issue #10 (Sep. 2013)
Issue #9 (Sep. 2012)
Issue #8 (Dec. 2011)
Issue #7 (Sep. 2011)
Issue #6 (Apr. 2011)
Issue #5 (Christmas 2010)
Issue #4 (Dec. 2010)
Issue #3 (Jul. 2010)
Issue #2 (Apr. 2010)
Issue #1 (Feb. 2010)


Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Theme by: :: Cosmic Distortion ::
Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum